Friday 2 November 2012

The new OPI Skyfall collection has arrived!

I'm so excited! I've been waiting for the new OPI collection to arrive in Asutralia and it's finally here! With colours based around the new James Bond 007 movie, Skyfall, and with an extra special 18carat gold leaf top coat, it's sure to be a winner!




 I was lucky enough to get my hands on a pack of "Bondettes" minis before they sold out and I just adore the colours! Here I am wearing a very "wonderwoman-esque" combo of The spy who loved me, and Goldeneye (not the 18carat top coat). I really, really like The world is not enough, too. It's a shimmery rose-tinted silver colour that looks really awesome over the top of a blue or purple.

I can't wait to get my hands on some more colours! Get out to your OPI counter today and pick some up!

No comments:

Post a Comment