Wednesday 7 November 2012

Trendsday: Melbourne Spring Racing looks

First, let me apologize for how late this post is going up. Life has a way of making us busy, and today was exceptionally so.

Here in Melbourne, we are celebrating the Spring Racing Carnival, and I've put together a couple of looks for race-going fillies.

First, a rather nude look, with a bronze smoked eye and my lovely tan and orange dress, with a messy up-do, a rather casual version of a french roll:
Then we have a look to match my new electric blue party dress, which is super light and comfy, perfect for the races, with the on-trend sock bun included, and just to be cheeky; a Gangnam Style- inspired manicure:
I'm all about matching the makeup to what you're wearing if you're going to go with a colour theme, and as always, the most important thing is not to go overboard and ruin the look completely.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment