Thursday 22 November 2012

Thursday review: Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Packs


 In my bellabox this month, I received a trial pack of Skinmiso nose packs (enough for one use), and because it's a Korean product, and the trend in Korea is for porcelain skin, I was keen to get a look at this product and see how it performed.
So it's basically a two step process, with a little bit of exfoliation in between. You put on mask number 1 for 10 minutes, remove it and use the stick-thingee to exfoliate and remove excess sebum, and then use mask number two for 10 minutes, remove it and rub in the extra goop that it leaves on your face.

The verdict? I am immediately heading to www.bellabox.com.au to order a full size product (10 sets). It has left my skin looking and feeling like silk, and I'm truly amazed at the results!

step two
step one

,br />

No comments:

Post a Comment