Friday 23 November 2012

Crazy makeup habits: Goo Hoarding

GOO!
I love to watch Jenna Marbles on YouTube. She's sassy and smart and tells life like it is. Her foul language appeals to me, but might be a bit much for some of you, so please use your own discretion about watching THIS VIDEO .

Now that you've watched that video and have come back to see what I'm going to say about it. I AM A GOO HOARDER. I can't help it! I think it's a part of my genetics. The girly-girl gene has this habit programmed into it, I'm certain of it.
How many pink lipglosses can a girl wear?


I have...probably 50 pink lipglosses, and the ones I wear a lot are literally for making my lips look the same colour as they are naturally! Jenna has this same problem! I AM NOT ALONE!

The crazy thing about it is, I actually use all of this stuff, it's just that there's so much of it, it gets used more slowly and I pretty much always have half-used containers of...stuff...everywhere!



My purse wasn't too bad. I only found 5 lip products in there.

I want to know, dear readers, are you a goo hoarder? Do you do this too?

No comments:

Post a Comment