Saturday 24 November 2012

OMG product: OPI Skyfall - the man with the golden gun

After some internal debate over whether to actually buy this, I'm so excited that I did, because now I can share it with you guys!
So... why am I so excited about this nail polish that arrives in its very own special box, with special gold packaging?

Because it's freakin' 18k gold top coat, that's why!

I've loved glitter top coats, I've loved shatter top coats, I've played with every kind of nail polish you could imagine...but I've never loved anything like this before. It's absolutely stunning in its effect.

This little gem is going to set you back quite a bit more than the regular OPI polishes (I buy wholesale from a beauty supply place, so I got a discount on the RRP which I think is around $40 in stores), but it's SO worth every cent.

Everyone is doing the swatching it over dark colours thing, so I thought I'd be a little bit different and do it over a cloudy blue/grey colour here:




What do you think? Are you loving this as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment