Thursday 24 October 2013

LUST HAVE IT OCTOBER 2013 UNBOXING AND REVIEW

 It's Lust Have It time again! Once again, the awesome people at LHI have sent me their box for my consideration, and I LOVE the new packaging that it's come in!

We've had a change from the floral designs, to more of an abstract, paint-splotched finish, which I personally prefer. It's absolutely gorgeous, but I know you guys want to know what's inside this little baby!

This month we have:
 Le Tan Wash Off, 40ml sample ($14.99 for 100ml) Fake tan that washes off! Need I say more?

Inika Mineral Eyeshadow, full sizde product (12ml, $25) Gorgeous, highly pigmented mineral eyeshadow. Mine is "Lemon Cream" and I love it!

Paula's Choice oil blotting papers, unsure how many I got...maybe 20? ($10.50 for 100) Oil blotting papers to keep you looking matte without the need for big makeup touchups.

Evo Ritual Salvation shampoo and conditioner, 50ml each (both $25 for 300ml) Treatment shampoo and conditioner. How can you go wrong? The packaging on these is really cute, too.

Smitten Whipped Tinted Mousse Moisturiser, unsure of sample size...15-20ml? ($25 for 30ml) A gorgeous, texturized whipped tinted moisturiser in exactly the right colour for my skin. Really looking forward to trying this. Very generous sample size, too.

Princesse Skincare Hyaluronic acid mask, full size product ($25) You can't really go too wrong with face masks. Hyularonic acid is naturally occurring in your skin, so shouldn't cause sensitivity issues. Can't wait to add this one to my pamper series.
Don't forget if you're not currently subscribed to LHI, you can get $5 off your first box (regular price $19.95) by using the code KATY at checkout. There is a button on the right hand side of my blog page that will take you straight to the LHI website!

If you want another look at the products, check out my video unboxing:


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Box!!! I can't wait to get mine, so excited for the Inika product ^_^

    Enter My Dinner Giveaway ^.^

    ReplyDelete