Thursday 11 April 2013

Amazing skin care from Innoxa! Wrinkle cream that actually works.

About a week ago, I received an amazing care package in the mail from the awesome people at Innoxa. Their Renew skin care range is specifically aimed at ageing skin in the 35+ age range, but at 32, I feel like it's the right choice to keep me looking fresh-faced for as long as possible.

First, I'll talk about this specific range and the benefits that I've experienced, and then I'll tell you all some really great news about how you can get this pack (or a similar one in a skin care range better suited to your skin) for a really awesome value pack price, including a gorgeous display tin!

I'm always a bit skeptical when it comes to "magic" creams and lotions, claiming to turn back the hands of time and make you look 12 again. As we age, I feel that there is a certain amount of graceful ageing, and a certain amount of taking care of oneself that contribute to you looking the very best that you can at any age. For me, that means that I dye my hair, and I try to take care of my skin as well as I possibly can, not to prevent the ageing process, but to avoid looking like I've mistreated my skin over the years. I think once we all accept that ageing is a part of life, we can all get on with the process of actually living a lot more easily.
With that said, I've been using this skin care rage for a week now, and I'm seeing definite improvements in clarity, hydration, and the reduction of lines on my face! I didn't have a lot to begin with, but the skin around my eyes is noticeably smoother, and where I have a large-ish scar by my left eye, it is actually improving the appearance of the scar, which has been there for almost 30 years!

My scar used to be deep and puckered-looking, but as you can see, it's now barely noticeable. With makeup I can now cover it so that it's hardly visible at all, and though I feel that our scars tell the story of our lives, we are all after a flawless face for special occasions, aren't we?

Below, you can see the range as I used it. The triple action gel wash lives in my shower, and it has tiny little beads in it, as you can see. You only need a tiny bit of this, as it is very thick and goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling clean and toned.

Then, I use the advanced anti ageing eye creme, very gently, all around my eyes. Again, a little bit goes a long way, and you don't have to use a lot of it to see great results. I should add that I'm only using it once a day. Last of all, the anti-ageing and firming moisture lotion, again in small amounts. 2 pumps out of the bottle is plenty for my thirsty face.
Once that all soaks into my skin, I can go straight over it with my choice of makeup for the day, confident that I'm looking radiant.

A little bit more about the products, now. They are full of antioxidants, vitamins and natural botanicals. They are not tested on animals. They are available at Myer, Priceline, and selected pharmacies nationwide.

So, what's the value pack deal, you ask? Well, you can get all three products (or three products in similar packs from their "thirsty skin" or "super sensitive" ranges) in the gorgeous tin pictured at the top of the page for $49.95 (thirsty skin pack $39.95!) Considering the moisturising lotion is usually $28.95 by itself, the eye creme is $24.95 and the gel wash is $17.95, you're saving a massive $21.90 and you get the tin for free!

Pop into stores today and have a look for it! It's definitely worth trying out for yourself!

Fair disclosure: Innoxa provided these products to me free of charge for my consideration. I was under no obligation to review them. My opinions are always my own, and I always endeavour to bring you accurate reviews of products that I genuinely enjoy and recommend.





-->

No comments:

Post a Comment