Friday 16 November 2012

Friday Review: Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream

I recently received a sample of Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream, and I have to say, for a free sample, it's amazingly packaged. The big picture here is the proper full size packaging, but the little one I have looks very similar. It's a 14g sample, which will last me probably a week of morning and night application.

So, what do I think of the product? Actually I really like it. The first thing that struck me about it was the scent, which is really quite sweet and fruity, but not in a gross overpowering way. The texture of the cream is great, too. It's not greasy at all, and a little bit went a long way. It feels lovely on my skin and many hours later, my skin felt hydrated. The areas I had concentrated on with the application feel more taut and toned, so it really does what it claims to do.

But don't just take my word for it, head on over to www.olay.com.au and get a sample for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment