Tuesday 20 November 2012

Bellabox November - inside the box







It's here, it's here! My November bellabox arrived last Friday and as always, I was super excited to get a look inside! Now, you can't follow up an amazing month like last month with a bigger or better box, but I was still suitably impressed with the contents of my "Soiree Season Staples" box. Let me show you what I got:

Bioderma Sebium H2O Cleansing water - regular size 250ml RRP $29.95
I'm sceptical about these "water" products everyone's loving right now, but it will be great to try it out and see if it really is better than "magical tap juice".

Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose pack - 1 set - regular size 10 sets, RRP $21.99
I'm loving anything that those porcelain-skin-loving Koreans come up with at the moment, so I can't wait to use this product!!! It will be featured as this week's Thursday review.

Dr LeWinn's Facial Polishing Gel - 50ml - regular size 150ml, RRP $39.95
This product is one I'm really excited about! I do love a good scrub, and the texture of this is really gritty and just exactly what I like in a once-a-week exfoliant. Can't wait to try it!

Dr LeWinn's Skin Perfect Primer and Skin Perfect foundation - single use sachet - regular size 30g each, RRP $29.95(primer) and $39.95 (foundation)
Another product I'm hanging to try. I've had my eye on Dr. LeWinn's stuff for years and always wanted to try it out. I didn't realize that they had makeup products too.

4me Nail Polish remover pads - full size product- 30 pads RRP $3.49
Acetone and alcohol free, i actually tried these out today. I'm a fan of the faster-acting removers, but this one was definitely more gentle on my nails, skin and nose. They don't smell like chemicals at all.

Swisse hand cream with vitamin D and Pomegranite - regular size 100ml RRP $14.95
Another hand cream, which I'm sure will be great.

Palmolive Strawberry smoother Body Butter Body Wash - regular size 400ml RRP $6.49
This body wash smells amazing. I can't wait to give it a go!

B by Bloom Col.lecta Colour cheek tint - full size product - 5g RRP $19.95
I've never used a cream blush before, so I'm keen to get the technique right for this one. I'm also thinking it might make a great lip tint too... dual-purpose product FTW!

So that's it. Again, I well and truly got my money's worth, The one Bloom product alone is valued at more than the price of the box, so I consider everything else a freebie, and I can't wait to give some of these products a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment