Tuesday 6 November 2012

Get hair like Miranda Kerr!

Ok... so maybe you have to be a bit genetically blessed to have hair like Miranda Kerr's, but she is the face of this new brand of hair care products, Clear.

I originally bought a $1 sample of the shampoo to try it out, and it lasted me a whole week! Because I've got baby-fine hair, I have to be very selective about the kinds of products I use, otherwise my hair can be left looking dull and lank, weighed down by products that are supposed to be making it lovely, soft and shiny.

Because I've been very mean to my hair over the years, I usually go for a product that is nourishing and repairs damage caused by colour and heat, so in this range, I chose the Total Nourishing Care shampoo and conditioner, as well as the treatment for coloured and damaged hair. I'm loving it. Not only is my hair lovely and clean, shiny and healthy looking, it's also silky soft and full of life!

Available at Woolworths, Coles, Priceline, IGA and BigW for under $10 each, it's definitely worth picking up some Clear products to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment