Wednesday 19 September 2012

Trendy Wednesday: Nail trends for spring/summer

I'm seeing so many awesome nail trends coming through for spring and summer. Metallics, Pastels, Neons, there's something for everyone!

I just adore the glitter polishes that are becoming more popular now. OPI have some gorgeous new collections out, and usually they'll have at least one glitter or special top coat included.

Neon colours are really in right now and I'm loving the bright pinks, yellows, oranges, greens and blues.

My favourite trend right now is metallic polishes. I saw this gold and black french in an email newsletter and I just had to try it out. I really love it for any formal event, or even just to jazz up the everyday and put a smile on my face. It's something I'll definitely be experimenting more with.

No comments:

Post a Comment