Thursday 13 September 2012

Review: Biore skin care

For a while now, I've been using several products from Biore that seem to be keeping my skin really nice and healthy, so I wanted to share them with you.



On the days that I wear makeup, I find the taking off to be such a pain at the end of the day, but I know that it's really important for keeping my skin clear and clean, so I like to use the Biore Gentle Makeup removing wipes, which smell so fresh and fruity and really easily clean away all of my makeup. I buy a pack of these wipes every other week because they are so handy and versatile.





Every morning in the shower, I use Biore Pore Unclogging facial scrub, which really leaves me feeling super clean before I apply my sunscreen and makeup. I was given a tube of this scrub and loved it so much that I replaced it when it ran out and continue to use it on a daily basis.





Whilst researching for this post, I stumbled across this awesome little resource on the Biore website which I really think is worth mentioning. They have a "15 ways to do an about face" page on their website, which lists possible scenarios and how to use Biore products to improve your skin and protect it. Definitely worth a look. www.biore.com.au

Biore products are available at Priceline, Target, Big W, Coles, Woolworths and Pharmacies

Edited post to reflect only products which I have obtained independently of any other blog involvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment