Monday 3 September 2012

Hello, dear readers! (and my first review: Fudge hairspray)

Hello, beauty blog readers!

First, a little about myself. Some of you may recognize my writing style and photography technique from another blog. I tossed up whether to launch this blog after a messy breakup left me blog-less, and decided that the way to keep myself busy, and to cement my own place in this wide beauty blogging world, was to take the bull by the horns, create a blog that is all my own, and use it to put out the kind of content I want to put out.

Hopefully, you'll all love it and come back for more! My aim is to blog on Mondays and Thursdays every week, with special weekend editions occasionally.

I'm very busy at the moment preparing all of the elements of this blog, the email, the youtube channel, and getting business cards, etc all happening, so for this first post I'll give you a quick review of this great little product I've been using for a couple of weeks now, with great success.

I have really stupidly fine hair. Any amount of product seems to weigh it down and make it look greasy or limp. So when I use hairspray, I've always had to be careful how much I used, unless I wanted the helmet-head look for Navy Cadets way back in the day.

Cue Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry and Vanilla hair spray. It smells amazing, for starters. Generally hairspray has a weird chemical smell that reminds me of my nanna, but this one is awesome. The hold is great, too. On the weekend, I wore my hair pinned up in a bridesmaid-y kind of up-do and it held tight all night without looking glued-on. I've also used it through loose curls, just to help them hold their shape and it does wonders for that, too.

I bought mine at Woolworths, so you really don't have to go too far out of your way to get your hands on it. It's most definitely worth a try. I'll be replacing mine when it runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment