Thursday 27 September 2012

Review Thursday: Ecotools 5 piece brush set.


I've found an amazing company who make amazing makeup brushes...


  • They are amazing quality
  • They are amazingly affordable
  • They are vegan friendly and cruelty-free
  • Their spokesperson is Alicia Silverstone
Ecotools make all of their brushes from bamboo and recycled aluminium, with beautiful, soft synthetic bristles.

I recently bought their 5 piece brush set with a cute little carry bag and they are just divine. My makeup goes on smoother and with less hassle, and I had the added peace of mind that the brushes I was using hadn't had the massive impact on the environment that other products have.

At $25.95 for the 5 piece set, I can certainly say I've well and truly got my money's worth, and I'll be buying more in the very near future. These little kits will make lovely christmas gifts for the makeup loving members of my family (ssshhhh... don't tell them!).

Ecotools brushes are available at (02) 9526 0777 & Priceline stores nationally

No comments:

Post a Comment