Tuesday 25 September 2012

Smelly things: Stella McCartney's new one is beautiful.

I was in Myer the other day looking at some cosmetics and skin care stuff, and the lady who served me had her register behind the fragrance counter.

She invited me to try a brand new fragrance by Stella McCartney, and I instantly fell in love. L.I.L.Y is a beautiful, sweet, floral scent, not too heavy, but a bit more grown-up than her other fragrances. The lady gave me a sample and I've worn it every day since. I can't wait for it to actually be released here in Australia! Now, the thing you need to know about the name is that it's a really beautiful story. L.I.L.Y is the nickname that Paul (Stella's dad) used to call his late wife, Linda (Stella's mum)... and it stands for Linda, I love you. How beautiful is that?

This is one you should definitely make the trip to Myer to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment