Tuesday 4 September 2012

I need your input!

Having recently struck out on my own, I'm in the fortunate position of being able to redesign my work from the ground up.

I'm quite adept at nail polishing and art, my makeup skills are reasonable, and my knowledge of skin and hair care is great....but I need something more.

I need, dear readers, to get a look inside your minds. I really want to know what sort of things you'd like to see here. Would you like to hear about my experiences with different products? See tutorials for makeup looks or nail art? Would you like to hear all my makeup disaster stories?

So... leave me your comments below and let me know what you'd like to see here in the coming weeks, months, and hopefully years. I will do my best to accommodate your requests.

Stay tuned for the first of my beauty video series (I'm hoping to post one video per week on the youtube channel once I have all the graphic work and layout organized. These things take time.) which will air on a different day to the normal blog days, which will be Monday and Thursday.

Later this week, I have a review of OPI's Texas collection for you, so make sure you come back to see that one on Thursday!

Help me make this the best blog I can possibly provide for you, my dear readers.

Katy
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Katy!!
    I want to know how you look so freaking gorgeous every day.

    ReplyDelete