Thursday 4 October 2012

Thursday Review: Bioderma Sebium range




In my September bellabox, I was lucky enough to receive a couple of awesome products from french brand Bioderma.

Both samples were reasonably small, but looks can be deceiving, and I've found enough product in the 2 little samples to keep me going for several days.


First, the foaming gel, which I've been using in the shower each morning. It does have a scent, which is not offensive or overpowering. I applied just a tiny amount into my hand, splashed a little bit of water onto my palm and started rubbing my hands together, which formed a lovely foam, enough to thoroughly clean my whole face. My face really did feel perfectly clean when I washed it off, too! I've really enjoyed using it.

Then the AKN skin corrective cream. Again, a little goes a long way, and after rubbing it between my hands, I applied it to my entire face and neck area. It's quite cooling, light moisturiser, not greasy at all. This range is designed for oily skin, and I think for the purpose it really does what it promises. I'm combination/sensitive, so I think for my needs, I'd choose a different range from Bioderma, but their products clearly are at the top of their game.

These products really couldn't have come at a better time. I've been really quite stressed out lately, so my skin has been uneven and blemished, and the combination of foaming gel and corrective cream has really cleared up my skin and left me feeling fresher and cleaner.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Bioderma as they stake their claim on a place in the Australian market.

No comments:

Post a Comment