Friday 12 October 2012

Review: Mor Marshmallow lip balm

Here's a product that I both love and hate to use in equal amounts....and that's because the packaging is so beautiful, I can't bear to take it out!

Mor lip balm comes in this divine little floral tin, inside a gorgeous little box, all tied up with a ribbon and looking to-die-for. It was one of those purchases that happened because I picked it up and said "I don't even care how much this costs. I'm having it". I got mine from Myer, but it's also available at David Jones, gift boutiques, select retailers and pharmacies or at the MOR E-Boutique http://www.morcosmetics.com

And we haven't even started on the actual product yet!


The actual balm is a heavenly blend of scent and taste, with a very slight colour payoff and a shine that's just lovely. It leaves my lips so beautiful and smooth, especially through the cold months when I'm prone to cracking and splitting even when I use lip balms. It's really helping me through the cold nights and keeping my lips lusciously hydrated and looking gorgeous too!


No comments:

Post a Comment