Thursday 18 October 2012

Review Thursday: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Recently, I received a sample of Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant with a magazine purchase, and I've been using it every other day since then. For a little sample, it really has gone a long way, which tells me that the full size product is definitely value for money.

It's a powder that you shake out into your hand, add just a tiny bit of water to it, then use it like a scrub. I've been using mine (and storing it) in the shower, and the powder is still perfect, despite the humidity, which is awesome!

When I use it, I give my face a good wash first, then scrub with this product, and after that, my skin feels so clean! It works like an exfoliating scrub, just on a smaller scale, so that it is safe and gentle enough to use every day to slough away dead skin cells and other impurities.

I'd certainly recommend this product, and will be out to buy the full size product as soon as my sample size runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment