Tuesday 30 October 2012

October Bellabox!

My October Bellabox arrived today! The theme for this month was Pretty in pink party, to raise awareness (and funds) for breast cancer research. $1 from every box this month was donated, and they featured products that support breast cancer awareness.

Sooo....what did I get?

Well, for starters, I'm super stoked because I got four... yes FOUR full sized products in my box.

They were:

Carmex moisture plus tinted lip balm: The information for this product was not printed on the card enclosed with the box, but it's super cute, pink-tinted and feels amazing on my lips.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri fast dry nail colour; 260 Sonic Bloom $13.95 RRP: An awesome neon pink colour that dries in 60 seconds! We all know how I feel about nail polish so I'm extra excited about this one.

Cedel blow dry fast heat protector, 165ml $9.99 RRP: I'm about to try this one out. It is apparently a 2 in one heat protectant which somehow speeds up the dry time on your hair to reduce the exposure to heat as well... interesting!

Elf cosmetics eyeshadow quad, $3.99 RRP; Some gorgeous nude/bronze colours here. They'll get a run in my makeup box for sure.

Also in my bellabox, I received samples of:

Estee Lauder Reilience Lift Instant Action Lift Treatment, 5ml (30ml RRP $100): Facelift in a bottle... let's see how this stacks up against my Aum product from last week.

Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Extra Radiance Renewer, 7ml (30ml RRP $74): an exfoliant that doesn't irritate the skin. Very interested to see how this goes.

DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense 1.5ml (100 ml RRP $135): Perfume sample! I love perfume samples! This one's not quite my style, but I think my mum might like it.

Also in the box was a cute little heart shaped chocolate, which 2 year old Max claimed as soon as we opened the box. It was tough trying to get a picture of the box in its entirety before he nabbed it.

So... did the box pay for itself this month? Oh yes. The nail polish alone was only $1 less than the cost of the box, so as far as I'm concerned, it's so worth getting. If you happen to sign up for bellabox (www.bellabox.com.au for $15 per month you get samples delivered to your door to try!), let them know I referred you. I'll get 50 bonus points to use in their store and often, they'll give out little freebies to both members when you join up and refer a friend.

More importantly, am I happy with this month's box? YES! Very happy! So looking forward to next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment