Wednesday 3 October 2012

Divine hair with Pure.


 I've been asked a lot which brand of shampoo and conditioner I use. I'll admit to being a bit of a switcher when it comes to hair care products, because I like to try out lots of different things. In the past I've used ALL the supermarket brands, as well as some of the salon-only brands that are available.


Right now, I'm using Pure Divine Bath and Divine Rinse. Specially formulated for coloured hair, the most obvious initial benefit of these products is the way they smell. This is absolutely heavenly, and my hair smells so amazing all the time, people notice and comment.

They come in at the higher end of the price scale, retailing for $26.95 each for the 300ml bottle, but if you take into account your hair's increased health and the fact that you only have to wash every second or third day, it's SO worth forking out the extra few dollars and buying something really nice. The benefits of feeling nice every time you wash your hair, and in between, having divine smelling pillows and silky, shiny hair are priceless.



The finished product. Sleek, shiny hair.
You only need to use a tiny bit of each, the shampoo really gets in there and leaves your hair so clean, and the conditioner is lovely and thick, luxurious-feeling. They are sulfate, paraben and silicone free and contain organic extracts to keep your hair naturally beautiful. I find myself excited to wash my hair each time now! Definitely worth checking out, they are available at selected pharmacies and Price Attack stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment