Tuesday 9 October 2012

Think pink in October.

October is breast cancer awareness month. You have undoubtedly seen the pink ribbon fundraisers about, and various products with the pink ribbon symbol on them.


Photo from bellabox
Why not support a great cause by looking for a product with a pink ribbon symbol on the packaging, if you need to buy something this month.



The proceeds go not only to funding breast cancer research, but also into treatment in the form of the Look good, Feel better program, which helps women fighting cancer to feel good with makeovers and advice on beauty. I can only imagine that it helps tremendously to have a moment to feel a little better, to have a girlie pamper day, and to occupy the mind with some good and happy thoughts in such a hard time.
I'll be chipping in with my donation to breast cancer research, and I'll also be working to help raise awareness, via this blog and my facebook pages.

Oh... and I'll be wearing my support on my nails, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment