Sunday 6 October 2013

REVLON NEARLY NAKED MAKEUP - REVIEW

The awesome folks at Revlon were kind enough to send me some samples of their new Nearly Naked foundation and pressed powder to try, and I was quite impressed with both products!

Hear what I have to say about my first impressions of these products in my video below.

The foundation is available in 12 shades, the powder is available in 6 shades, and there's something for every skin tone. Very impressive light to medium coverage products that let your natural awesomeness shine through, whilst providing coverage where you need it.

Pick it up today, available at most cosmetic outlets and pharmacies.



Fair and full disclosure: I was provided with these products free of charge for my consideration. I was under no obligation to review these products and always endeavour to bring you open, honest reviews of products I have used and genuinely enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment