Monday 28 October 2013

MAKEUP YOUR EYE COLOUR.

I've been promising you guys for a while, a post to show you what the best eye makeup colours are for the major eye colours.

All of these pictures are my eyes, which are naturally green (and untouched in the purple makeup pic), but for the purposes of the makeup looks, I've retouched the eye colour in the gold/blue eyes and green/brown eyes pictures.



For blue eyes, gold or bronze colours are best. You always want to look opposite on the colour wheel for the colours that will compliment your eye colour.

 For brown eyes, your best bet is green shades.

Depending on whether you have a warmer shade or a cooler shade of brown, you can push it into teal shades, or more yellowish shades.

Brown can also work well with golden tones, also depending on the individual tone of your eye colour.


Last of all, green eyes. For me, this is something I've had the opportunity to experiment with a lot, because my eyes are naturally green, with grey and blue tint, depending on my mood or what makeup I wear.


 I find that the best colours to make my eyes really pop are purple tones, or a classic black smoky eye, which would work with any eye colour.

I hope this post has been helpful for you guys. If you have questions, pop me a comment down below and I'll try to answer it for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Which contact lenses are you wearing....they luk so natural....nd such pretty makeup (Y)

    ReplyDelete