Wednesday 16 October 2013

REVIEW: MODELS PREFER BEAUTY TO GO CREAM AND COMPACT BLUSH



Yesterday , while I was out and about, I stopped by at Priceline to see if they had a particular product that I was looking for. They didn't yet have the thing that I eventually came home and bought from their online store, but they did have a little stand of Models Prefer sets that were reduced in price, and I managed to pick up some bargains!

One of those bargains was this amazing little blush set, called Beauty to go cream and compact blush, which contains two similarly toned blushes, one in cream form, and the other a powder!

The one that I got is a lovely peach-toned set, and I can really see myself using them to death.

The cream blush is called Tickled Pink, it's very smooth and luxurious-feeling, and blends out beautifully. The pigment is strong, so building it up from a very light touch would be the way to go with it, I think, unless you're a fan of the scarlet fever look.

The powder is called Desk to Date, and I can see how just a light brush of this on your cheeks would be the perfect daytime look, with the option to amp it up a little later for a glam night time "date" look.

The swatches here on my arm are Cream blush in Tickled Pink at the top and Compact blush in Desk to Date at the bottom.


 These little sets are well worth a look. Models Prefer is exclusive to Priceline and Priceline Pharmacy, and is available nation-wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment