Tuesday 1 October 2013

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER! SUKIN ORGANICS PRIZE WINNER

The last of my blogiversary prizes has been won! This comp was run on Instagram, and I'm pleased to announce that @megandgypsy, aka Katie, has won this amazing prize pack!

The method we used to draw this one was the good old fashioned "3 year old kid draws a name out of a hat" method. Tried and true.

Katie will be enjoying over $160 worth of Sukin Organics products, and I can definitely vouch for the yumminess of the scents, and the effectiveness of the products. I still have a couple of reviews for you guys as the weather gets warmer!

It actually makes me really happy that this prize is going to someone who has been a supporter of the blog since the very beginning. I think the universe chose a very deserving winner. Congratulations to Katie. I'll have the products to you very soon.

I want to send out a big thank you to everyone who entered and got involved. We had quite a few entries from new followers, which helps the community to grow.

My biggest thank you needs to go to Sukin Organics, who provided the prize for this awesome giveaway. I appreciate their support so much, and love working with brands who not only have amazing products, but who embrace the blogging community and appreciate us. It's a really awesome community to be a part of, and I'm really happy that I get to combine two passions of mine: writing and beauty. I feel very fortunate.

My next giveaway will be a Christmas one, after I show you guys some really cute Christmas gifting ideas this month and next. Stay tuned for that. I also have some great posts coming up in the next few weeks. We need to explore the Spring trends, and I'm going to share some more Makeup Skillz, as well as some reviews of awesome things I've found recently. It's going to be a really great rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment