Friday 18 October 2013

BELLABOX OCTOBER 2013 - FIRST LOOK!


This is the second month in a row that I've received my bellabox without an actual box, and last month it was because there was too much stuff to physically fit in a box. This month, I'm left thinking "What the hell, bb?"

This month is their birthday celebration box, and I have to admit, I am slightly disappointed, mainly because of all the hype in the lead-up. Maybe I read the articles on bb's website wrong, but I was under the impression that everyone was getting high end products like L'Occitane hand cream, and I can't remember what the other products were.

Here's what is actually in it:

Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Shampoo and mask - both sample size.
Beyonce Heat EDT - sample size
Vaseline Ultimate 10 - sample size
Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Moisturising day Cream - teeny tiny sample size
L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse lip colour - Full size product RRP $23.95
Bonus- L'Oreal nutrilift gold anti ageing serum foundation - sachet sample.

Stay tuned later today for an unboxing video and more thoughts on this month's offering from Bellabox.

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! I got really different products to you, here's what I received (I would just link to my own review but I haven't had a chance to write it yet as I just got my box this morning!) : Alfaparf shampoo and conditioner, L'Occitane Shea butter hand cream, Bioderma Sebium Exfoliating Gel, Beyonce Heat, Maybelline bb cream, and two Jacqueline Burchell nail polishes. I wonder how they work out which products to put in the boxes, they must have to print a lot of different types of contents cards as almost everyone seems to get a slight variation of products.

    ReplyDelete