Thursday 6 December 2012

Thursday review: Biore dream team!

It's been a little while since I've shown you guys a product from Biore, and I really want to share this trio of awesomeness with you.

I recently watched a video by my favourite YouTube makeup artist, and he mentioned that Salicylic acid is the very best way to flush out pores and prevent breakouts and blackheads, because it essentially exfoliates the pore from the inside out.

All three of these products from Biore contain Salicylic Acid and are geared towards preventing blackheads. If you have problem skin, or just want to avoid -having- problem skin, these are definitely worth a look.

First we have the fire-and-ice combo of warming anti-blackhead cleanser, which gets really hot when you rub it on your skin, perfect for opening up the pores and the blemish fighting ice cleanser, which cools down your skin and helps to clear up any redness that you have going on. Personally, I like to use them together, first the hot one, and then the cold one, to open, then contract my pores and clean them out while I do that.

Then there's the Triple Action Toner, which feels very cool on the skin, and brings your skin back to a balanced pH whilst clearing the pores also.

Definitely a winning team of products for anyone looking to prevent or clear blackheads. Check it out at Priceline, Target, Big W, Coles, Woolworths and Pharmacies.

These products were provided for my consideration and review by the awesome people at Biore. My opinions, of course, as always, are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment