Sunday 16 December 2012

Local Producer of awesome things: Soap Bakery Vic.


 I was at the Emu Plains market this morning, and I found the most gorgeous little stall selling delicious looking and smelling soaps, formed into both rough cut slices and elaborate "baked goods" shapes!

I got 6 soaps for $10, and it was so difficult to choose just 6. I'll be going back next month for some more!

They are based at most of the Victorian craft markets, so keep an eye out for them. If you want to know when they'll be at a market near you, hit them up on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Soap-Bakery-VIC/145117514595?fref=ts

I'm going to add one of these soaps as a bonus to each of the giveaway prize packs so that you guys can try them too! Have a look at some of their awesome products below:




No comments:

Post a Comment