Thursday 26 September 2013

LUST HAVE IT, SEPTEMBER 2013 - REVIEW

The lovely people at Lust Have It have sent me their box again this month, to have a look at and share with you guys.

With only 2 of the products giving this box a value of $54, and then a massive 7 "filler" items, 4 of which are very good sized samples, I'm really impressed by the box.

Baji are aussie, friendly to all the creatures, and keep all the good stuff in their products by not using big chemicals to make it look and smell pretty, and their full sized Rescue Eye serum is my big ticket item in this box at $39. Along with that, I'm really excited about the Lust Have It synthetic precision pencil brush, which will be an awesome addition to my ever-expanding brush collection. I love my Lust Have It Kabuki, and I use it every single day.

Check out my unboxing video to see the rest of the items, including a brand I haven't seen in a long time, and I'm really happy to see in the box!
Fair and full disclosure: I was sent this box free of charge by Lust Have It for my consideration, and was under no obligation to review it. I always endeavour to bring you open and honest reviews, stating my own opinions.

1 comment:

  1. I received a similar box to you but I got a Baji bronzer instead of the eye serum. I would have probably preferred the eye serum, it looks good.
    Great blog by the way :)
    Take a look at mine if you like: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/
    Do you have bloglovin? Maybe we could follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete