Friday 19 April 2013

Tattoo designs from Sally Hansen nail effects


When I was in Priceline the other day picking out some goodies to qualify me for the Beauty Bag, this little gem literally threw itself off the shelf at me, and I instantly loved it for a bit of playful colour and semi-tacky awesomeness.
I think it's a great idea every now and then to just go completely silly with your nail art and rock something that you usually wouldn't. These stood out, maybe it was the butterflies, maybe the lovey-dovey writing (I'm currently quite loved-up myself), I don't know. I just liked them. I've had so many amazing comments about them from people out and about, so I figured I should share them with you.

Sally Hansen Nail Effects strips have been around for a while. I did a post back in October about their Halloween designs. They are so easy to use, you basically just peel the backing off them, line them up with your nail, smooth them on and file off the excess. They are instantly dry (though I always put a coat of top coat over them to increase their longevity) and so far, after a week of wear, I'm seeing virtually no wear at all on them. In fact, I'm going to have to remove them soon because my nails have grown and they are moving away from my cuticles now.

Go check them out today, they are available from KMart, Target, Big W, Priceline, Price Attack, Myer, David Jones, Woolworths and pharmacies.




-->

No comments:

Post a Comment