Monday 29 April 2013

Review: Australis stayput foundation and Ready set go finishing powder.

Happy Monday, readers! I know I've been really slack over the last week or so, but I've been very busy putting together some new Youtube content, and updating the look of the blog basics and the YouTube channel, which should be updated sometime this week.

This look was created using Australis
products. If you'd like to see a tutorial,
let me know in the comments.
And here is the
"flash photography" picture that was missing
from the video.
As you can see, for a face that looks so flawless under natural light,
 it's certainly not a great look when the flash illuminates it.
Today, I have a review for you. I've got a new way to achieve a flawless-looking face, and I've found some really awesome products to help me out with that. First is Australis Stayput Foundation, which is so smooth, medium-full coverage and feels like absolutely nothing on your skin! This stuff just stays and stays all day. I went out to work my butt off at Point Nepean on Thursday and after 10km of hiking and climbing, sweating and wiping my face, it stayed put. I'm really impressed with it.

Next, is their Ready set go finishing powder, a true translucent powder (HD powder) that sets makeup amazingly.

I loved both products, and put together a video review for you guys to watch.


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment