Tuesday 23 April 2013

Sally Hansen Magnetic Effects Nail polish

I received this little gem in my April bellabox and I couldn't wait to try it out, but because I had my Salon Effects tattoo strips on my nails, I had to wait!

By now, you've probably all seen these kinds of nail polishes. They all have magnetic particles which are repelled or attracted by the magnet that's used over them when they're wet to create a pattern, and when they dry that way, they stay that way.

This one is a lovely bronze colour which will get worn to death in my house. I even have some ideas to throw it together with an OPI liquid sand polish that I have for a bit of a mix-and-match manicure.

It's really easy to use. The only drawback is that you have to be really careful  not to get too close to the wet polish with the magnet and wreck your polish, but you also don't want to be too far away. This one has a great little guide thingee on the cap, which helps, but you still have to be especially careful of your angle.

You can find this anywhere Sally Hansen products are sold, including Priceline, Pharmacies, Target, Woolworths, KMart, BigW, and Price Attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment