Thursday 28 March 2013

Makeup look: A splash of colour for Autumn or Spring!

Today I decided to do a bit of a crazy addition to my usual nude-toned eye makeup.

In my March LHI box, I received 2 green skin crayons, and I have been hanging to do something with the bright lime one in particular.

I achieved this pop of colour by just simply lining my lower waterline and lashline with the bright green pencil, which goes on really creamy and lovely.

For my everyday nude look, I use my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, first using "Foxy" all over the lid, right up to the brow, then "Tease" in the middle of the eyelid and up over the crease as a transition colour. Blend in well with the highlight.

Next, I use "Verve" in my inner third, blending it back into the "tease" colour.

Last of all, "Busted" goes in the outer third and along the crease, then I blend everything together nicely.

Using Australis Curve Ink liquid eyeliner, I create a slight winged look, and top it all off with MAC Plush Lash mascara.

You can add a splash of any colour you like to make this a more seasonal or fancy themed makeup look.



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment