Thursday 2 May 2013

Katy Perry's lashes have me mesmerized.

I really have to tell you guys a little bit about this brand's ambassador before I tell you about the product. I've been a Katy Perry fan since she hit it big with "I kissed a girl". Little did I know, her success had been 10 years in the making. She'd been signed to a gospel record label and several other record companies before she finally found the right fit.

She's also one of the hardest-working women in the music industry, and completed her almost-year-long tour, even though her marriage was falling apart on the other side of the globe (despite her best efforts to save it).

Suffice to say, I have a lot of respect for Katy Perry as a woman and as an artist, and I highly recommend watching her tour documentary "Part of me".

As much as I love the woman, I write a beauty blog, not a music one, so let's have a look at the product she's put her name (and face) to, shall we?

You've probably all noticed Katy's amazing lashes when she's at events, and now you can have the same ones!

She teamed up with the awesome people at eylure and released a range of 4 different lash styles last year, and has now followed it up with 2 more, the gorgeous "Pretty", for daytime/casual looks, and "Darling" for a bold evening/dressed-up look.

The best part about these lashes is that they're self-adhesive, and perfect for the beginner lash-wearer. They even have a spare strip of adhesive build into the packaging so they're super-duper easy to re-glue for more and more wears!


I can't wait to try these out, and will probably film a tutorial video for you guys soon. You can keep an eye out for "Pretty" and "Darling at Priceline stores nationally and selected pharmacies at $14.99 each.

Full disclosure: The amazing team at eylure sent me these products for my consideration, at no cost to me. I am under no obligation to review them. My opinions are always my own, and I endeavour to bring you honest, open reviews of products I have used and enjoyed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment