Monday 17 June 2013

Matte is the new black! Brand new mattifying products from Australis.

 Last week, I received a surprise in the mail from the amazing people at Australis, and I was suer-stoked to find that their new mattifying products were inside!

I've been eyeing off the lip mattifyer for a while, and I am really really impressed with it and the other two products in here.

I've made a review video, which you can view at the end of this post, but here is a short rundown of each product:
The new Matte Up foundation is amazing, the packaging is super awesome, with a sponge and a mirror included in the compact, and at $14.95, you really can't go wrong with this cream-to-powder gem.

Next up is Matte out, a mattifying base product designed to be used under your foundation to keep your oily areas matte all day long. it works like a dream, and despite it being purple in the tube, it goes on clear. At $13.95 it's an amazingly innovative product that really hits the spot.
















Last but not least is Matte Me, a mattifying base coat for lips. I tried it with an australis lipstick AND a MAC lipstick, and it worked really well at bringing the shine off of the lip product and mattifying without drying out. This one is $12.95 and worth every cent.
Here's my makeup look, using all three products. The picture is untouched digitally, and no filters were used. I'm calling this a big win for the makeup industry and for Australis. Well done! Keep the awesome products coming. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Fair and full disclosure. I was sent these products by Australis, free of charge, for my consideration. I was under no obligation to review them at all. I endeavour to bring you honest reviews of products that I have genuinely tried and enjoyed.



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment