Tuesday 4 June 2013

Great Gatsby Inspired Makeup Tutorial and update.

It's been a long time between posts, and I feel like I owe you guys an explanation for that.

Some of you know that my son went overseas to visit with my family in England. He returned home last Tuesday, and we've been busy welcoming him home and making some changed to his bedroom, and unfortunately, that came at the cost of my blogging time.

For the next two weeks, I'm participating in the pilot run of YouTube's Creator Academy program, an online course designed to help YouTube creators put out better content and improve their channels, brands, and general viewability. As a YouTube partner, this course can help me to earn money from my blogging and vlogging and so it's in my best interests to make it a priority. You can look forward to better quality content from me very soon!

So please bear with me, and I'll be back to our regular scheduled programming very soon.

In the meantime, I've filmed a Great Gatsby Inspired Makeup Tutorial for you guys. The eye look is a basic nude/brown smoky eye which also looks great teamed with a more subdued lip.


Enjoy! I'll post more as I get a moment, and hopefully within 2 weeks, once I've completed my course requirements, I'll get back to daily posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment