Tuesday 12 February 2013

Brighter days are coming! Eye brightening tips.


As the mother of two young boys, I often wake up looking a little worse for wear. Dark circles are a major identifying marker in my family, and I'm quite lucky not to have "the Body bags" as a regular feature of my face. However, if I'm overtired, or if I've had a rough night, they start to show themselves, and it's not a situation I'm happy with.

So what do I do about it? I kill those under-eye bags quicksmart with Benefit's Ooh La Lift!

In my picture here, you can see that I have dots around my entire eye area. The dots underneath the eyes are Ooh La Lift, and the ones above are eyeshadow primer (Stay don't stray), so we're focusing on the product under the eye for now.

It goes on a lot like a creamier version of a highlighter, and once you pat and blend it into the skin, it really does make dark circles vanish!
It contains raspberry extracts and light reflecting pigments to instantly perk up your tired-looking eyes.

One more tip for dark circles or eyes that need refreshing: Keep your Ooh La Lift in the fridge! It'll give you an instant soothing, calming burst of cool.

Available from Benefit boutique, located in selected Myer stores nationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment