Monday 18 February 2013

An innovative approach to liquid liner from Australis!

Written with the Curve Ink Eyeliner.
Are you a beauty noob, too scared to attempt liquid liner? Are you a beauty professional, looking for an easier way to apply liquid liner, with a smooth and precise application method? Are you anywhere on the spectrum in between?

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU.

This very recently released, awesome new, innovative product is Australis' brand new Curve Ink Eyeliner. And it's truly amazing.

You guys know I'm usually quite upbeat about products that I review, but I have never gone completely ga-ga over a product like this before.

I'm a regular liquid liner user, and I always get the feathery line where it gets stuck on my lashes or goes slightly off course. When I tried this one out, all I got was a line that went and stayed exactly where I put it.

Here's how it works:

The ergonomic design of the liner means that it fits perfectly into your "drawing" grip. This makes it instantly easier to control. It does require a little brain re-training if you're used to using a brush, but instantly it was easier to use.

The only thing I haven't shown here is the felt-tip that it has. It's a longer-style felt tip, with a perfect precision application every single time.

It's quick drying, smudge proof, long lasting and waterproof, yet removes very easily with makeup wipes. It's suitable for left or right hand application, is paraben free, and formaldehyde free.

Australis are 100% aussie, all of their products are under $20, and they don't test on animals! This liner in particular is $14.95. An absolute steal, for the amazing product that you get.

As far as I know, it's only available in black.

Here are the results that I achieved, my very first time using it.

It's so precise!

Right now when you shop online at www.australiscosmetics.com.au you get free shipping on orders over $50, AND a free mint condition lip gloss, valued at $8.95 with every online order (as at february, 2013. If you're reading this after February 2013, things may have changed on their site).

You can also find this little gem at Priceline (online only) at www.priceline.com.au

Product available week commencing 18 February, 2013

Here's a superquick tutorial I filmed for you guys:

Full Disclosure; the awesome people at Australis sent me this product for my consideration and review. They provided the product free of charge. My opinions, of course, as always, are completely my own.
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment