Monday 11 November 2013

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS RELOCATING

As you all know, I am having some success with my YouTube channel, and there are some things coming up that I really would love to be a part of. In order to do this, I need to relocate my YouTube content to a new channel.

I'll be slowly moving my more popular videos over there in the next week or so, and I even have some brand new content over there for you guys (an awesome Lush haul that I'll post more of here on my blog later this week!).

What I'd really love is for those of you already subscribed to my YouTube channel to click through the annotation in my video below and subscribe to the new channel, which is where I'll be posting my new content from now on, and for those of you who aren't currently subscribed to go ahead and check out the new channel and see if it's something you'd like to see more of. More subscribers = better opportunities to make amazing videos for you guys!

You can find the new channel at www.youtube.com/katysbeautychannel

Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment