Thursday, 20 February 2014

UPDATED MAKEUP STORAGE, BY REQUEST

I'm going to let my pictures speak for themselves in this post. When I took these photos, I wasn't sure how to feel about it. Should I be proud of my collection, or ashamed that I have so much? Either way, it is what it is, and I use lots of different products regularly. I'm sure I'll get through all of it eventually.

The trolley comes from Officeworks, and it costs around $40. I bought it about a year ago, so prices may have changed, but I know they still have it in rainbow, clear and black, in a 10 drawer upright, and also a wider, lower version that has (I think) 8 drawers.

In the pictures below, I'm working from the bottom drawer to the top drawer, and then a bit of a look at what stays on the top of the trolley. Generally, it's just whatever I'm working on at any given time. You can see that I have a few boe beauty products on there for their February promo right now, which I'll talk about in tomorrow's post.

I'll caption each drawer with a rough rundown of what's in it. No, I didn't post lip products twice, I actually had to separate them into gloss products and lipstick products because I had so many. I feel like I need to clarify that this post is not about showing off my makeup collection, it really is all just to show you guys how I store it. This post was requested by Elizabeth, and I was feeling like blogging, so here we are!

If you guys have any other requests, feel free to leave them in the comments, or on my FACEBOOK PAGE
My samples drawer. Things I haven't used yet.

A drawer for things I have multiples of, or don't use often.

Lashes!

Single eyeshadows, sticks, and duos.

Glossy lip products/lip balms

Lipsticks/stains

Any eye product that's not a shadow. Eyeliners, mascaras, brow stuff

Face products - blush, bronzer, highlighter, contour
Concealers and primers

Foundation base products
On top of the trolley - my collection of eyeshadow palettes

Oraganized Chaos - brushes, palettes, mirror and random products I'm working with right now

Bonus pic - my nail polish storage, under the bathroom sink.



No comments:

Post a Comment