Tuesday, 11 February 2014

LUST HAVE IT JANUARY UNBOXING/REVIEW

My January Lust Have It box arrived yesterday, and I have to say, I'm quite impressed with the contents, if not with the slow delivery time (10 February is not good enough for a January box). However, I let it slide with Bellabox for 3 months before I bitched about it, so this just gets a mention this time. I should also mention that we each got an email from LHI's CEO apologizing for the delayed box and explaining some things that are happenening at LHIHQ, so I'm quite impressed with that.

So...what's in the box? Watch the video below for more! Don't forget you can get $5 off your first LHI box, simply by clicking through the Lust Have It image on the right hand side of this post, or going to www.lusthaveit.com.au and using the code "KATY" in your cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment