Friday, 3 January 2014

EXCITING NEWS! NEW FITNESS CHANNEL!

This is me...3 months ago, on the day that I broke my ankle.

Since then I've gained back most of the weight that I lost in the 7 months before it, and I'm feeling extra crappy about it.

Well...no more. It's time to get back to training, and it's hard.

So I've made a little Youtube Channel called Katy's Fitness Pals, where you guys can see me lose weight and get fit in real time, with weekly journals and extra videos, including tips and tricks for fat training, and what you need to know about walking long distances as a means to lose weight and get fit!

Come take a walk with me. Every new subscriber is so greatly appreciated, and I hope that you guys will get something out of my experiences. You can click on either of the boxes at the end of either video to go to my channel and subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment