Thursday, 19 December 2013

LUST HAVE IT DECEMBER 2013 UNBOXING & REVIEW

Once again, the awesome people at Lust Have It sent me their box for my consideration, and I'm partly disappointed and partly really happy. Mostly happy, though.

First, I'll talk about why I was disappointed; there wasn't much of a festive theme to the box, which I'd kind of been looking forward to. Other than that, my only other disappointment was a foil sachet, but that's just a personal preference, and it didn't really matter overall.

This month there is $66.30 worth of product in LHI's box, with 2 of the products being full size and 3 luxury sized samples. It's all pretty practical stuff this month, skin care, hair care, and a little bit of cosmetic in the form of a BB cream. If you want a better look and some more details about the products, watch my unboxing video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment