Tuesday, 17 December 2013

FAKED 3: FAKE NAKED 3 PALETTE REVIEW.

I received a palette that I ordered from Aliexpress, their pre-release "Naked 3" palette, which has the same packaging, but different colours to the actual Urban Decay palette.

Check out the video below for my thoughts. Swatches are pictured here, too.
Overall, I'm very happy with the palette. My advice to anyone buying "cheap" naked 3 palettes is that you won't get a legitimate palette for under $50US, and you shouldn't pay more than $20US for a fake one. Know what you're buying, keep your expectations realistic, and you'll love what you get. These "fake" shadows have the same beautiful feel and colour payoff as more expensive products, and I can't wait to see a comparison of the real one vs the fake one, once the fake palettes have their colours sorted out.





1 comment:

  1. These colours are quite different to the actual Naked 3, but they are still nice :) I don't think I will be purchasing Naked 3 because its way too pink toned for my taste! x

    PS - I found your blog via the Lust Have It Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete